Tastes for Tots was an amazing fundraising event that took place on Wednesday, May 31, 2017, at Appliance World in Huntington. Our guests enjoyed an evening filled with exciting cooking demonstrations, delicious food, beer and wine tastings, magic, raffles, and a silent auction. With the help of nearly 200 guests, over $75,000 was raised to help our community’s children.
Heartfelt thanks go out to all our generous sponsors and supporters who helped make the evening a success. This money will be used to impact the lives of children and families hospitalized at local hospitals.
|The First National Bank of Long Island
Sous Chef Sponsor:
Apprentice Chef Sponsors:
|Director Door Industries
||Forest Hills Financial Group
Thanks to our Restaurant, Catering, and Beverage Supporters:
- Rustic Root, Woodbury
- La Parma II Italian Restaurant, Huntington
- Fado Portuguese & American Cuisine, Huntington
- Southdown Marketplace, Huntington
- Spice Village Grill, Huntington
- Plates South Asian Tapas, Huntington
- Pellegrini’s Prime Meats, Fish and Catering, Stewart Manor
- Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse, Huntington
- Parkside Manor at the Elks, Huntington
- Bon Bons Chocolatier, Huntington
- Seasons 52 Fresh Grill, Garden City
- Ralph’s Italian Ices and Ice Cream, Huntington
- Chris & Tony’s Italian Restaurant & Catering, Syosset
- Wild Honey on Main, Oyster Bay
- Lisbon Café, Jericho
- Honu Kitchen and Cocktails, Huntington
- Reinwald’s Bakery, Huntington
- Florie’s Finales, Nesconset
- A Rise Above Bake Shop, Huntington
- VWE Vintage Wine Estates, Santa Rosa, CA
- Oyster Bay Brewing Co., Oyster Bay
- Post Wine & Spirits, Syosset
- Jamesport Vineyards, Jamesport
The NYBKW Charitable Foundation was established in 2009 in response to the partners and staff at Nusbaum Yates Berg Klein & Wolpow LLP interest in improving the quality of life for our children and their families in and across our community. Together with our donations, we are committed to raising vital funds, volunteering, supporting local community needs, and brightening the lives of others.
Company owners with no natural successor should look at internal, external options.